Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Pancakes!
These Pancakes just scream COMFORT. They're Gluten Free, Toddler friendly and super delicious!
-1 Shredded Apple (I prefer Gala)
-2 Tablespoons of Avocado Oil
-1/2 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
-1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
-1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
-2 Tsp Baking Powder
-2 Tsp Cinnamon
-Dash of Pink Himalayan Salt
Apple Topping Ingredients:
-1 Diced and Peeled Apple (I prefer Gala)
-1 Tablespoon of Butter
-1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
-1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
1. In a large bowl, add almond milk, eggs, avocado oil and vanilla whisking gently.
2. Add remaining ingredients and gently fold in until batter is smooth leaving some lumps.
3. On a non stick pan over medium heat, portion 1/3 cup portions of pancake batter and cook 1-3 min on each side until lightly brown and fluffy.
4. To same pan add your Apple topping ingredients and saute until apples are tender.
5. Add your apple topping to your pancakes and serve!