Grimms Fine foods Tex Mex Burritos
Hey Friends! Happy Friday!
I posted in my stories the other day a bunch of goodies @grimmsfoods sent over and I decided to try the breakfast sausages out first. I love Grimms meats because they’re gluten free for one, soy free, lactose free and no MSG- which is amazing because I find the sausages had such little grease and SO much flavor.
Try out these Tex Mex Breakfast Burritos for your next quick meal- I meal prepped one for each day next week so you can just grab and go on the way out the door.
You can switch up your veggies however you would like which is my favorite part about breakfast burritos, throw in whatever you’re feeling that week friend!
-6-8 Eggs -1 Package @grimmsfoods breakfast sausage -Homemade Pico De Gallo (onions, cilantro, tomatoes, corn) -Spinach -Chopped Mushrooms - Low Fat Cheese - Cholula Hot sauce -Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
1. In large saucepan on medium heat, brown sausages and chop into bite size pieces, set aside.
2. To the same pan, add in your Pico de gallo, mushrooms, and spinach. Cook for a 1-2 minutes.
3. Add egg mixture to same pan and cook on low-medium heat until mixture is complete, add sausages back into pan.
4. Lay out your Wraps and scoop mixture onto wraps, top with cheese and Cholula sauce- roll up and add burrito back onto warm pan to seal the edges 1-2 min.
5. Serve or wrap and freeze for meal prep breakfasts for the week.