The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies!
RUN to your Pantry friends!
Because I can guarantee you have all of these ingredients already for the BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies!
With everyone staying home right now, this is the perfect time to get your kids involved with baking easy and delicious recipes. Lincoln loves helping me bake in the kitchen and despite the mess we love it too.
The best part? These have minimal Ingredients, SO delicious and score you major brownie points from the family (WARNING) they won't last a day though because they are so good!
1 1/2 Cups Almond or All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
4 Tablespoons of Softened Butter
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a Medium sized bowl, mix together flour, himalayan pink salt and baking soda.
3. In a separate large bowl, add Brown sugar, Butter, Egg, and Vanilla and beat together with a hand mixer until well combined and you have a fluffy texture.
4. Add your dry mixture of flour, salt and baking soda to your other bowl and mix until well combined.
5. Fold in your chocolate chips and use a small spoon (I used a Ice cream scoop) to portion cookies onto lightly greased baking sheet.
6. Bake for 9-10 min until golden brown.
BETCHA cant eat just one!